How to use masks on InVideo to make creative videos
1. Hide the surrounding of a video and focus on the person.
2. Cropping out surroundings to focus on a single subject.
3. To make interviews from a remote location look cooler.
4. Apply the 'zoom call' effect for podcasts.
5. To show the same video or image with different color grades, eg: half screen, or a collage.
6. Placing images and videos inside the alphabet masks.
And much more :)
Step 1: Navigate to the Elements option on the left panel and select the
Step 2: Then browse through and click on the mask you like to add to the canvas.
Step 3: We can then drag and drop our image or video onto the highlighted area of the mask.
Step 4: Adjust the mask by clicking
Edit Mask on the Top Panel.