InVideo Help Center - Powered by InVideo

InVideo Help Center

What do I do in the event I get a copyright claim for music on YouTube?

All our music is royalty-free. We bear the licensing fee with our music partners so our users can make use of these tracks for free.

We source most of our royalty-free music from Storyblocks and a few copyright-free music tracks from YouTube.

If a video you created on InVideo is flagged due to usage of a royalty-free music track from our library, please reach out to us via the chat support window or by emailing us at and we will help you dispute the claim.

Alternatively, you can also choose to dispute a claim via YouTube directly by following these steps:

Step 1: Select the option that says "I have permission or a license to use the content claimed in the video".

Step 2: Check the box that says “I have permission to use the content from the copyright owner" 

Step 3: You can add this sentence in the section that requires you to add information about your license: “I have an InVideo account and have acquired this music track from there, which gives me a commercial license to use this content.”

Note: When submitting a dispute, please ensure that your video is published as Public or Unlisted for the claim to be resolved. If the video is set to Private, the claimant cannot review the dispute or drop the claim.

The best way to reduce YouTube claims is to link your YouTube channel to your InVideo account, as shown here.

For any other issues or concerns, please reach out to us via the chat button or by emailing us at and we will be happy to assist you.